Milford Real Estate
Top Five Reasons Milford is a Great Place To Make A Home!
By Dean Frank & Tim Zimmerman
The small town of Milford Ohio is a very popular area for Cincinnati buyers when they are ready to move out into the suburbs. Here are the top five reasons people are choosing to buy in Milford.
5) The local economy is strong and stable. The median income for over 12,000 households is a very comfortable $59,884.00. The area supports many small businesses and some light industrial without putting all of the local economy into one company basket.
4) Milford is a safe place to live, with a crime rate that is only 48% lower than the national average. Our clients are always happy for the sense of security that choosing a small town lifestyle affords. Compare Stats with other zip codes.
3) Milford is located on forested hills of the Little Miami river valley so our neighborhoods and streetscapes have trees, lush lawns and beautiful rolling hills. Just driving through town on a Saturday afternoon is a pleasure with Little Miami River views to valley views from Terrace Ridge. Downtown Milford has an idyllic collection of late 19th century shops and restaurants, that you won’t find that in any other suburban town.
2) The school district for Milford has 6699 students and overall it has a 4 star rating with a student to teacher ratio of 17 students to one teacher. We all want our kids to get the attention that they need to succeed, so don’t you want your children to go to a school where they can get proportionally 6% of a teacher’s time. Milford wins again.
1) Milford has a very diverse housing market. No matter what you want and need there is an opportunity to own the home that you and your family need at prices that are very competitive with other similar communities in the Cincinnati Metro Area. Compare below:
The KimTimTeam has been helping people move to Milford for 22 years. For all your Milford real estate needs call Kim Mansfield at 513-405-9006.
Search Milford Real Estate Homes for Sale
Today's Market Trends for Milford Real Estate *
* All data pertains to single-family homes